Friday, February 19, 2010

GPS



I started out this mourning trying to come up with a system to organize my files so I can keep up with what I am doing. I am creating so many different versions of images that I am having trouble controlling the flow of how I make things on the computer. Before an hour was up I had started working on two images that were finished and were heading to the printed file. I finally gave up controlling anything while working on Parasite because it fits that work. One layer which was meant to be controlled by another layer would begin to take over. Do I stop and save the image as it is or let it be lost what is happening. I have decided that this tension is just what the images on the computer is all about so I have to live with it. I will try to find a creative GPS but I am afraid that Doris Day takes the control.

No comments:

Post a Comment